Wednesday, March 02, 2011

So Thankful!!!

Look over there to the right.  That little tracker Giving to Guatemala keeps on climbing and I am so very thankful!  Honestly, it means so much to me to have so many of you following along and giving to these girls.  Young ladies you've never (or at least not yet) had the opportunity to meet.  One of the recent donations is from a gal I lived next to during my freshman year @ OSU-Wilson Hall!  I see her on facebook, but had no idea she knew I was down here.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Ok, the part of me that likes exactness is taking over for a moment!  The ChipIn is incorrect.  Some of you have sent money directly to Prince of Peace.  So, the correct reading is more like "Raised $1050 of $4,000."  That means we're @ 26.25% of the goal.  Why $4,000?  A number I landed on because I knew it would make me pray and was beyond what my closest friends and family would give.  It seriously makes me pray!  Why April 12th?  Well, first of all it's my birthday!  Number thirty-four…treinta y cuatro…34!  I decided for my birthday this year I'd like to give a gift, but clearly this is a gift I can't give without you.  However, I will let the ChipIn run until the goal is actualized.  So, I still need some help! ;)

No comments: