Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tongue-tied

It has been a week unlike the others.  No reason.  Not better or worse, different.  I spent a week away at language school and returned with grammar help and a less functional ability to speak.  REALLY?  I think, in part, I'm able to more easily recognize my abuse and misuse of this language.  My best comparison/reasoning jargon, things usually get worse before they get better!  I feel like I have a clamp over my mouth and I don't want to engage-that's not good at all.  Or, I'm stuck over thinking, agh!  So, I'm headed back to school this week and am hopeful this will be a push forward rather than a floundering set back.  Hopeful, I am.


Meet Lauren.  She starts med school in the fall and is here for a few months, working
in the clinic and lovin' on these ladies.

A little fun, par for the course on most days!


No comments: