Thursday, March 03, 2011

March 4-Happy Birthday Mom!

Oh, it's a day early, but I wanted this to be posted for tomorrow so you can enjoy it all day!  Mom, I hope you have a wonderful day.  I love you and am so thankful you are my mom.

Taking care of business…she's a lady with multiple talents!  Love this picture taken of her over
New Year's weekend this year.  It was a GREAT, full weekend. 


The girls at Principe de Paz sure know how to send out a birthday message.  Hoping this starts your day and celebration with a HUGE smile.  


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all you girls for the wonderful Birthday wishes. I couldn't wait for tomorrow to see it, so I will be smiling all evening, throughout the night and all day tomorrow as I play this over and over. Sweet Sweet girls!!! And to my Dear Daughter, Thank You, you always have something unique to share. I love it and Love you too. Hugs to all.....

Anonymous said...

What wonderful Birthday Wishes! And of course very well deserved! Happy Birthday my Friend! JS :-))

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Jackie!!!

tara said...

Cutest little girls ever! So proud of you! We miss you back home in Portland and Bryan talks of you often...stay safe and happy birthday to your mom!
Tara