Friday, July 07, 2006

One Way or Round Trip?






Good morning. These past few days have handed me minimal sleep and lots of visiting! I am still sitting in my apartment this morning and expected to be on the road by 5AM today, but I've learned to just go with the flow through the process. The movers were scheduled for yesterday morning, then it was moved to last night because the truck had a flat tire (!!!), now they are to arrive sometime this afternoon...hopefully. No problem. I know eventually I will arrive and assume my belongings will soon to follow.

I can already see the bright blue sky and I think I will walk over to get some breakfast somewhere...the cupboards are absolutely bare.

It was great to see so many of you gals at the jewelry party last night. Thanks for coming and seeing me off. And LG and Julie for the yummy goodies.

Today I hold a one way ticket, but have no way of predicting the return side. I can't lose sight of the reasons I have prayed for an opportunity like this to come along. I have been so enveloped in the moving process and visiting that I have to remember why I am moving!

I'm off to load my car...hoping all I have set aside will fit in there or Leah may become a hood ornament!

No comments: