Saturday, February 19, 2011

ma-mamma-madre-mutter-mom

Last weekend, I was on my way to the laundry/kitchen up the hill from where I'm staying and spied some of the girls hanging out on the bench swing.  They ALL had babies in their arms and it just made me smile.  I quickly stepped back inside, grabbed my camera, and snapped a couple pics and this video.  Oh how I pray they will be good mamas when they are (much) older.

P.S. Notice Velveth, standing on top of the swing, baby strapped to her while the other girls cradle theirs!  Made me laugh.  That girl is too busy climbing something, hands-free necessary.

Music- Fatima's Waltz by Justin Roth







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO sweet....you are helping shape them into being wonderful mama's by just being your amazing, beautiful self....exposure to you cultivates beauty in anyone~XOXO, NTT

Anonymous said...

OH - I hope you get a new camera soon - it's our 'life line' to you & these beauties! If I can help - say the word ~NTT