Monday, February 07, 2011

a few quick words.

What a day!  I'll tell you the story tonight, but for now…another experience with stitches at the clinic.

The ChipIn over there to the right will be updated when I have more time, but I wanted to say another thank you!  Money was sent to Kentucky and I'm thanking you on behalf of the beauties I am living with!  Just this morning I was praying for an uptick on the ChipIn and God has faithfully answered.  Day by day, they continue to amaze me and I'm in love with their piercing eyes and vibrant smiles.

***Ok, it's fixed.  I'm still raising $4,000, but the $3,900 reflects the $100 sent in to Kentucky.  More info on sending donations and tax receipts can be found under the Pages tab (top right of this page) "Giving to Guatemala" link.  :)

No comments: