Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mi Casa & POP

Well, I figured I should give you some sort of a picture to work with, a reference of sorts.  I know when I say, they live in Casa A, you might be thinking something along the lines of a ranch style home, or a big cement building, or a shanty with a tin roof and sides.  Yes, I've seen some form of all of those, but here are a few pics for visual folks like myself! 

Casa A 

Prince of Peace School 





Independent Living Houses 

Guesthouse- my home for now. 



Entrance-Living Room-Dining Area



Kitchen and more dining  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am visual too - we must be related! Ha! Love you....even just these pictures are encouraging to see & 'feel'! I can picture you sitting in certain spots reading, sharing, teaching, & loving! Keep it up! Your car is doing great! XO

iamworshippinghim said...

Oh beautiful girls! No no one can ever have enough hugs. Hug away! Prayers and hugs.
Love tami

The Careys said...

steph these pictures and stories made me cry! beautiful precious girls! what an amazing opportunity for you. so glad you are there. and your house is great! is that a "mabe" stove?! i think i have the same one!