Monday, January 24, 2011

HUGE thanks!

Over there to the right, that number keeps growing and I just wanted to say thanks.  I sure wish you could get the hugs I've been getting, but hope it's sufficient to tell you, you're the bomb!  The number of contributors is incorrect, many of you have made cash donations which went into the ChipIn as "1 contributor" instead of three.  Anyway, many thanks from down south-where the birds are singing and the school bell is ringing!  Off to recess with my friends.

One last thing…what a gift it was to have such a lovely send off from PDX!  A weekend with my mom for our almost annual mom's/daughter's weekend with good ol' friends, a shower for Baby Hayes, time with dear roommates and friends, and a covering of prayer from my Gospel Community.  I left my Gospel Community Tuesday night and had a very full heart!  Thanks y'all! ;)

Megan, Jean, Sara, Mom, Janet, & Vicki
@ Muddy Rudder for some good pizza!

Mariya, Leah, and Terri- Gospel
Community family

No comments: