Monday, January 17, 2011

25 HOURS...


And counting.  The time has arrived and I'm feeling fairly prepared.  No, I have yet to actually begin packing a bag (my heart just skipped a beat), but I'm organized and ready to throw it all in and head out.  I keep checking my list, it keeps shrinking, then growing, then shrinking.  The stress of leaving is not so much in the details on this side, but the lack of information on that side.  This is not due to poor communication, the people at POP (Prince of Peace) have been quick to respond to all of my inquiries.  This is just how it goes, ya know.  It’s a fine opportunity for me to sit back and ENJOY the ride as it comes.  In most cases, yes, I’d like to know the end of the movie or book and no, it doesn’t ruin the story for me.  So, this is where I just show up on time and take one step forward.  CHECK 

I have two planes to catch. 
#1 Portland to Houston-leaving PDX @ 11:50PM
#2 Houston to Guatemala City-arriving @ 12:18 PM Wed.
CHECK 

Thank you for already loving these girls.  The Giving to Guatemala ChipIn will be increasing even more here in a few days.  I push a few buttons on this side and it appears over there (insert a glance to the right side of this blog) as it continues to grow!  Thanks, thanks!!!  And, I’m packing all sorts of goodies you all have passed my way the last few weeks.  I’m excited to spread some love.:) 

Stay tuned, I’m hoping to give you a tour and make some introductions here shortly.

Oh and yes, there will be someone at the airport expecting me!  CHECK

(Shrinking list, CHECK.)

No comments: