Sunday, October 16, 2011

Aching bum.

I know I should not complain, I don't want to whine, but I have one problem with school-I sit too much!  I've been sitting in the same spot today for the last nine hours working on a research project and the bummer is, I've spent way too much time for what this project is really worth.  Sometimes these theory classes feel petty.  I received advice at the very beginning of this program from a gal who was about to graduate from the same.  Her advice, "Trust the system."  I thought she meant something like, "Don't worry, it will seem fast, but you'll have the beginnings of what you need."  Now I'm wondering if she means, "Trust that what you don't think you need to know (blah blah theory) will actually be beneficial to you over all."  Right.  Ok.  So, my bum still hurts.

No comments: