Monday, April 11, 2011

On the eve...

Oh my, what?!  Tomorrow is my birthday.  This morning I skyped with my mom and she asked, "What are we gonna do for you?"  I told her to bake me a cake, take a picture and then email it to me.  She laughed and didn't think that was a great idea because it would just be Mom and Dad eatin' some cake.  So, today she called all the cousins and kiddos and tomorrow we are partying on skype!  This will be a first and I'm excited to see everyone.  I've been missing Powers this week.

Thirty-four, where did you come from?  Whatever your response may be, I'm glad to see you.  I welcome you because, thank God and because of His hand, you accompany sweet memories and a bit more wisdom.  


Tacotento, yum. 
My birthday celebration officially began last Satruday.  Annie treated me to dinner and dessert on her last night here.  And as we made our way from the restaurant, the watches in the joyeria caught our eyes.  So, for my birthday this year, I have a brand-new, red watch that reminds me of swatches (Am I aging myself now?).  We just need to find swatch-guards now!  Thanks A;).









Admiring our new watches and giving the salesman a good laugh! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY DAY! Love you - NTT

Anonymous said...

Very very cool watches on two very very beautiful gals!! M&D