Saturday, May 05, 2007

Costa Rica Redone

Well, sort of. Only Florida style! Do you remember my friends from the school in Heredia? I have kept in touch with a few of them over the past year and Anita (from Switzerland) and Damien (from California) are visiting. Anita arived Sunday for 2 weeks and Damien will join us Friday. I'm so excited to have them visit and talk about our travels in Costa Rica and life post paradise! Not sure what the plan will be as they will leave from Miami later next week. Anita and I have already started planning my trip to Italy, Switzerland, and France!;) (And Spain and England and...Anita said I will need 6 months......)

Sipping cafe con leche at Gran Hotel Costa Rica in San Jose with Damien and Anita.

Life has been good here and I'm curious when some of you will be down to visit...first time and return guests are always welcome. The revolving door at my little "guest house" is truly a gift.

Weekend before last, a group of us went out and made dinners at a great little place, Dinner Afare. Some pictures from our evening. What a fun time! It was the perfect timing too having just returned from Oregon. My head was floating with questions most of the plane ride back down here, even so I believe in a God who can handle my often times troubled understanding of life. Why Florida...ah, but the relationships I continue to be loved through and the understanding that not understanding is ok...I continually put on my "sense of adventure" and hold on.

Shelly and Jeff are some new faces. It's been really fun getting to know them and embracing new friendships so that Orlando becomes more of a community. (Shelly-I really like our coffee talks!)

Wes and Mayra-Phil and Janann
Wes and Mayra are from Puerto Rico and were a great source of info for the April trip. We even connected with Wes' brother for Tapas while in Old San Juan. The world continues to get smaller! And Phil and Janann, well they feel like old friends now since they've been here from the time of my arrival.



No comments: