Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Be Mindful

I'm not sure where I was the following quote, but it has been taped (and hidden for several weeks) on my computer screen...

"Be mindful of the things that nag, for these are the things of destiny."

Maybe it's from one of my recent reads, Let Your Life Speak, not sure. Anyway, I'm leaving it up on my screen just a little longer to allow it to mold my thoughts. Wow, we could go really deep here and start talking about destiny and what that word means and how we interpret it in our individual lives...I'm gonna let you go there alone. I'm not feeling real philosophical this day!:)

I've been making reservations for my trip to Puerto Rico and have found some really great little guesthouses. Let me know if you ever make your own Puerto Rico plans and I'll give you the scoop. I will definitely have some new pictures to post so check back after April 16th!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Destiny is a subject that will be debated for centuries, huh? It is the forks in the road where one has to chose, "this way, or that way," that makes life confusing. In my opinion.
Have a wonderful birthday! See it, do it, experience it, reflect on it, but most of all, enjoy the moments! xxoo
Sharon