Wednesday, March 14, 2007

News from FL

Hey hey! It is summer here! (Oregon summer anyway!) which means that we have warm beautiful weather minus humidity. I think March has been one of the nicest months here so far. I haven't been on here much, don't feel like I have that much to share...same ol, same ol thing. I have another visitor this week. The second bedroom is definitely seeing its share of company. The weeks have been busy, and weekends, which is good on the one hand and on the other, I love low key days where I don't have anything planned!

Puerto Rico is only 3 weeks away and I'm imagining a restful, relaxing time. Turning 30 is going to be eventful! Yipee!


This is a pic from last weekend when Beth visited. We went to Cocoa Beach, Ron Jon's to buy frisbees, and then play and come close to hitting a few people! We need practice...I need practice! Love to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love this pic! Oh the memories of almost hitting a couple of people with the frisbees on the beach. I had a blast! Love you Steph!

Beth

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter if it's the same ol' same ol' we just love to read what you have to say and see pictures!! I'm wondering why you girls have jackets on?? The sky is blue, suns out!! (Steph, where's your gloves?)LOL I Love U - MOM

David & Nikki said...

I AGREE with Mom! I check your site at least every other day just to hear wise words from my dear cousin!! Your thoughts & words ALWAYS inspire me! And a picture of your beautiful face is always a plus! I miss you & think of you very often...Got your message...will call soon! I love you & miss you. Puerto Rico does sound wonderful! Take care, XOXO, Nik