Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Slowly Adding Furniture(@ Work & Home)

Hi all! Work is definately keeping me busy. We are getting closer to finishing everyday even though it feels like boxes keep showing up and old files appear out of nowhere. Here is the view from my desk!

My dining room table was delivered yesterday. Now I can sit and eat dinner at the table! I've been following the news about Castro stepping down from power tenatively while he recovers from surgery...it will be interesting to see what plays out if he doesn't make it through. I've been trying (with others) to make plans to go to Cuba this fall...we'll see.

Many of you have been checking in on me this past week...thank you. I hope my posts on this blog don't sound depressing!:) I am surviving just fine. Sure there are emotions attached to all of this, but a deep sense of rightness (if that is a word) is present. Thanks for checking on me! I feels great to know others care so much!

Off to go get dinner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new table and chairs. They just say, "Sunshine!" Glass is perfect for a condo, it does not appear to take up as much space as solid wood would. All you need is a cute plant or something in the middle, and it is decorated! When will you be adding a sofa? LOL
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph,
Wow so many changes for you in such a short time. We all know it is right for you, but we still miss you. I have been to Winter Park Florida, it is a very quaint little town. Just wanted you to know I think of you often and you are in my prayers always.
Connie