Sunday, August 13, 2006

What a difference!

What a difference a few pieces of furniture, cooking utensils, and my bed makes! I spent the majority of the weekend unpacking all the boxes and other than 3 boxes of books (which don't currently have a place to sit) I'm unpacked. It feels good. I came home from church today and read a book on my couch! I explored some more yesterday and met a gal for lunch at Tijuana Flats. Tonight, I'm sitting in the Resource Center using the computer and just signed up for the Disney 2007 Marathon! I don't know if I'm crazy or not, but Greg, his daughter Erin, and another gal, Sandra are training as well. Now that I've clicked on the "submit" button, I'm feeling excited. I hear it is an easy course (if there is such a marathon) because it is flat and you run through all 4 theme parks. It will be a great way to see all the parks and a wonderful distraction.
Until next time...Happy Monday!

1 comment:

David & Nikki said...

OK...so an entire WEEK as now gone by & no updates!! You must be getting more settled & comfortable with life in Orlando!! That is a good thing... :-) Although, it is great to hear about your time & new adventures! Spent some time with your mama over the weekend. Always good to see her. The kids just LOVE her & love showing off for her! I am doing well here. Getting bigger by the day! Many people question if I have "two" in there...and I have three months to go! I love being pregnant so I don't care! Well, I think of you all the time & send my love. I am working on getting pictures to you. I promise! XOXO, NTT