Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hola again,
Lo siento, (sorry) this will be short por que it is muy caro to use the internet cafe here. Expensive! I am done with class today and take my test this afternoon so I can leave on an early bus and travel during the day time! That's for all you worriers, especially Mom and Nicole Tylene! I could write so much, but will save that for a cheaper San Jose internet cafe! No particulars, just all my little daily joys. Every morning here I wake up before my alarm, usually around 5:30 because nature is screaming...the birds and critters and best of all the monkeys are screaming with the chickens! LOL It is so noisy and such a nice way to wake up. :) I feel so spoiled and blessed to be here and have this opportunity. Tonight is graduation from the school for those of us who are finished. I hear we have to make a speech in Spanish...sure wish you could do it for me LeeAnn! Off to take my test so I can go enjoy the sunshine! Beth Bradford, you are awesome chica! Thanks for checking in on me daily! I saw you posted a message even before I finished last time! Love and blessings to all... "I delight greatly in the Lord, my soul rejoices in my God..."

4 comments:

David & Nikki said...

Stepher,
Thanks for thinking of your mama & me!! :-) It's in our genes to worry so much about the ones we love sooo much!! Your morning wake up makes me laugh! I LOVE those kind of mornings too! Your description reminds me of being in Mexico; so relaxing, yet all the creatures are rejoicing to the Lord for another beautiful day! It is a BEAUTIFUL week here in the Pacific NW but I am still envious of you & the weather you are in! David & I have always wanted to learn spanish! Can you be our personal tutor when your return! We love you soooo very much & pray for a safe travel back to San Jose! Have a GREAT time exploring with your freind from WA. We look forward to hearing more of your adventure! XOXO NTT

Anonymous said...

Yes! You are finally graduating from espanol. I'm so happy for you! It's so awesome that you will know the language and understand it better. You will have to teach me. :) I love ya steph. Can't wait to hear from you again.

Beth Bradford

P.S. Thanks for givin' me a shout out. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph,
I am going to attempt this for the second time. Somehow the first one got lost. Our Tuesday night meetings are not the same without you! I so miss your incredible input to the chapters we read. Technology is so awesome that we all can keep up with what you are doing, and you can know how often we think of you. I can't wait to hear all of the experiences when you come home. Well, Warrior Princess, as I was reading in your favorite book of the Bible today I found a scripture that I feel is fitting for you being away from home and waiting on God. As I wait for the Lord I shall change and renew my strength and power; I shall lift my wings and mount up as eagles; I shall run and not be weary, I shall walk and not faint or become tired. ISAIAH 40:31. Know that you are in my prayers daily, Steph.
Love,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Steph,
I hope you are well. I wanted to say hi and let you know that you are missed in our tuesday night group. I cant wait to hear of all your adventures when you get back. Congrats on finishing school. Have a safe and happy week. Until next time love and blessings to you.
Love your sister in Christ
Miranda