Sunday, September 02, 2007

I'm Back!


Not sure that the exclamation point on the end of the heading is an ecstatic, "I'm back in Orlando!" or more so an "I'm back on here." I returned tonight and have been traveling the last 36 hours from north of Vancouver B.C. ...each second so worth the tiresome journey! From foot to boat to car to ferry to plane...I'm been on the move! Malibu was nothing less than wonderful. A get away with distinguished meaning. The drain on life is what tends to wear on the spiritual life, emotional, physical, etc and I am always so thankful for those times away that are refreshing. To see life outside of the normal daily demands.

Last week I got a taste of my dream job...barista! I spent time in the coffee shop at camp (Hamilton's) making drinks and had a blast. Getting to talk with people, learn and share stories, it was so much fun! I met some new, wonderful people who made the week a delight. I'll share more as the week goes by and I have some more time.

Until then, to all of you reading that I had the opportunity to visit...I love you and miss you, you bless me whenever I see you! And to new friends, I'm glad to have shared the week at Malibu with you!

Brad, Paula and I waiting for the "snow."

It "snowed" during one of the family game times!

Inspiration Point-A 6AM hike, or more like mountain climb, up up up to get a good look at camp.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stepher...You & I need to become business partners....My "dream" job is barista too! :-) Beautiful pics! That place looks truly amazing! How do I get to go there? XOXO, NTT

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a great time and made new friends at camp. It is incredibly beautiful up there, good for the soul! Rest up now, and keep the pics and writings coming. :-)

Sharon

Anonymous said...

What an incredible view of Malibu. Looks like a "finger" out into the water. Such a small place for so many people. I, like Nikki, want to know how we can get there!! ALL the pictures I've seen are great!!