Monday, September 10, 2007

Sh;aring; all of life; with you!

Um, yes, you notice the semi-colon in; the title; and you will notice it throughout...it; seems m;y computer ;;has; some sort of bug; or; sticky key or something. And ;since I love to share life, all of life; and daily life with you, you are ;now privileged; to experience the annoying semi-colon. It ;makes for writing emails a bit; of a problem!

Started; the ;new job today; and am looking; forward to learning and growing in this new position. I am ;still headed to Paraguay; and Argentina (with; the ;previous job-it all seems to overlap!); later; this month,; the; 27th; through the 9th so be checking on here during that; time; as; I will post if access is available; and definitely after the; trip.

I; still have some Malibu stories ;to share, but am still working on them. Soon...;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A "week" or so has passed since you returned from Malibu!! I think we need to connect SOON via phone!! :-) I am sure you know what I am referring to! love ya cuz!! I just gotta know!! XOXO, NTT