Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Some more pics!

This post has pictures, but scroll down to "Happy Thanksgiving" for an update!
Three Amigas at Siesta Key Beach.
Ok, I think this one needs explaining! They have live bait vending machines outside of Wal-Mart! Worms...we used to pour soapy water on the lawn at night and wait for them to come up for air!
Alisa and I. That's my new house in the background...I always knew there was a (warrior) princess inside of me!Ok, this one was on my magic carpet ride! We were way too impatient to wait in long lines at Disney, so we hopped on the rides with short lines...we went with Aladdin to see a whole new world!
Sara and Alisa on the tram after a quick day at DisneyWorld! Yes, it's time for jackets even in Florida! I love these girls!
I am now in a 2 bed/2 bath condo and have plenty of room for visitors. You can see from the pics what fun we have here in Florida!:) Looking forward to seeing some of you at Christmas! You are loved!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun to have your friends visit, and how great to have a new place w/a guest room. Things seem to be looking up! Who will your next visitors be? I hope someone is feeding you on Thanksgiving, you will be missed in Oregon, I'm sure. You look great, and I agree, it seems weird to drink eggnog latte's while in a tee and shorts. It cooled to 75 today, but had been nearly 90 in Pasadena for a week. Happy Turkey Day!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

You girls are so darn cute!! And you always have such fun. Love you all - Mom #2