Saturday, October 14, 2006

Moving Day!

Oh I can't even believe the title of this post! Yuck. No wonder I've learned to "travel light!" I'm curious though...wonder how many countries/cities I camped in over the course of this year. I'm tired............................

Life has been so busy these past few weeks and I feel behind in communicating with you all either over the phone or email. We have just finished some major conferences, back to back weeks and now suddenly I realize I'm packing up my belongings. My landlord has been kind enough not to put up a stink about the contract, thankfully. I had been staying in hotels during the conferences and when I came home again this weekend, I realized how bad the smell in here really is. So, I'm outta here! Vagabond...maybe? Somebody want to write a song for me? I can hear it, a fiddle in the background!:) LOL Did Willy Nelson have a song like this?

Last night we (Mary Kay, Greg, Judy, and Mike) went out to Boston's for fish-n-chips and then to Jeremiah's for some really tasty coconut italian ice. mmm


I just got home from a 10 miler this morning. Feels great to be in running shape again, but I'm not so sure about the upcoming long runs...18 miles! My marathon partners, Erin and Sandra, are great to run with. Erin is our coach and keeps us on pace. We spend so much time talking during our runs, we often forget we are running...most of the time!

Sandra (making Erin pretty) works part-time at a sushi place so after our speed workout last week, we had some phenomenal sushi...I know you don't believe me, but this was succulent. Full of flavor! I'm seriuos, it's my new favorite food! Sunset roll and Malibu roll.

Oh, yes! The weather here is BEAUTIFUL. Perfect temperatures, not too humid, I'm headed to Siesta Key next Friday for a much needed mini-break! It's one of the top-rated beaches in the world...I'm checking it out to see if it is worthy of the 2.5 hours to take my visitors from the NW to. I will definately post pics next weekend!

Ok, I've avoided packing as long as possible!

No comments: