Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dating

This area of my life has seen a little more action recently, but it hasn't really been all that exciting! I think dating is great, but I also feel it's overrated when there is no mutual connection. I'm not the type to date , just for the sake of dating... And I think if you're reading this, you already know that about me. But I dare say it is definitely necessary and it is allowing me to pull out more of the core, essential patterns in a partner that I'm looking for! A most recent experience, I found myself on the first as well as second date working very hard at making any sort of conversation! Usually not difficult for me, but in this case there was not much return or assistance! Ugh!!! The show must go on and so the story continues. At any rate, it's experiences like this that move me forward. On with the journey!

No comments: