Tuesday, January 15, 2008

GA and SC


Yep, Savannah and Hitlon Head, checked those out now check them off the list. Not that I want to live my life from a list, but yes, check 'em off! Jennifer and I headed out a few days after the new year and spent an extremely cold 2 days in Savannah. It was 18 degrees and my lips felt like they were going to freeze every time I took a sip of my hot coffee. We decided to cross the bridge into South Carolina to "touch down" and then figured, "We've come this far, let's go to Hilton Head and see what that's all about." Still COLD! :)

We really are freezing in this picture!


At Lulu's for some hot fondue to warm up the frozen fingers! The streets of Savannah were bare affording us excellent service in the little dessert house.

Outside The Six Pence Pub, backdrop for a scene from "Something to Talk About" with Julia Roberts. No doubt, the closest I will come to ever being in a movie with Ms. Roberts!

We had a great time despite the frost bite and it being a short trip. We'd both talked about a Savannah tour and it seemed it needed to happen sooner than later as I start making plans to head west.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to cease the moment...you have that way about you! I LOVE it!! You look beautiful! Looks like some neat little places you visited! I live vicariously through you!! XOXO, NTT