Friday, May 26, 2006

Hello from Orlando. Just wanted to put up a quick post as it is late here and I am tired. Things are going well and I have met most of the staff, had some good conversations with Greg, and am actually doing well at processing through all the information. (Sometimes I tend to process slowly, but then I have had the past two months to think on this!!! :) ) I have had my big questions, up to this point, answered without having to ask them and that has been a positive. Tomorrow, we will continue to talk details and I will have the opportunity to see more of Orlando...keep praying. Sending my love from FL.
P.S. It rained here today...I'm sure I brought some of that with me from the NW!
Steph ;)

1 comment:

David & Nikki said...

Stepher,
Glad to know all is going well thus far. :-) You are in my continued thoughts & prayers.
XOXO, Nik