Sunday, April 02, 2006

Let me start with sharing a quirk. It has "bugged" my type A since the beginning of this blog. "What's that," you ask. The blog doesn't allow me to (or I haven't figured out how to) seperate my paragraphs!!! All my thoughts seem to run on and I'll change from light-hearted to serious without a break in pace. Ms. Fronk (high school English teacher) would be so upset! Anyway, no use trying to start another paragraph so here goes... I am home and physically settled back into the life I left, apartment & neighbors, meetings, work, traffic. I haven't sat too long to reflect on the trip much, but it has been coming in bits and pieces. This last week I washed my flip-flops of the last grains of sand reminding me of those beautiful sunrises and peace in the morning. The rose my mom gave me at the airport is still in the beautiful vase, though it is not looking so good. I am unconsiously (now consiously) refusing to throw it away for then it means I am really home and my trip is over. The trip I dreamed and planned and worried over for the last year, year and a half. Saddens me, but I keep reminding myself of the gift that it was and that wonderful things are still in the future, not just in the memories of the past. In His faithfulness, the Lord has opened doors and I am allowing those to simmer as I sift through them. I was flipping through Oswald Chamber's "My Utmost for His Highest" this evening and "happend" across January 2. Please, this is so good, take just a moment to read. This explains why I went to Costa Rica and why I don't know what He has in the future...there is no logical answer! (Smiling!!!) All I know is that God knows. The link http://www.rbc.org/utmost/index.php?month=01&day=02Thanks again for following along and praying for me. Your prayers were heard and answered! "May the Lord continually bless you with Heaven's blessings as well as with human joys." -Psalm 128:5 My love to you all!

No comments: