Saturday, April 29, 2006


Hey Hey! Well, today I spent a bit of time at Barnes and Noble trying to find something to supplement the Spanish that I did learn in CR. I love going to that place...I lose track of all time wandering through there looking at all the books. "Spanish for Gringos" is the workbook I ended up with.! :) I was excited as I looked through it and realized I did learn something in CR! The past month has been so full of activities and people. What a joy to see so many friends and family...Stanford's with the girlfriends, lots of coffee dates with hearts like mine, Powers, Easter with my family who I deeply love! I have told many of you about the opportunity that "popped up" at the close of my time in San Jose. For those that I have not yet shared with...I am flying to Florida over Memorial Day weekend for an interview!!!!!! GASP, I KNOW, FLORIDA!?!?! During my last week in San Jose, I spent a day playing tour guide for one of the speakers of the convention, at the end of which he said he'd like to explore the idea of creating a place for me on his staff. What timeliness on the Lord's part as I was (and am) processing through what the future might hold. I don't have details as to the job description, but that will be a significant part of my time/interview in May. The photo I am posting was taken that same day and I can still feel the refreshed excitement of possibility and a heart turned full toward Heaven's great purpose.

No comments: